Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why Tumblr is better than blogspot

Personally, I've opted for a Tumblr blog versus a website. I lack the technical skill to build an impressive website. I can build a bare bones website but seriously what's the point? There is no better way to turn off a person than an unprofessional website.
Saying Tumblr's customization options are vast is a gross understatement. I've visited other Tubmlr blogs and I haven't seen two exactly the same. Blogspot allows for customization, but its all within the confines of Blogspot. Customization is one thing, but certainly not the only thing. The ease of use with Tumblr soars over Blogspot. With Tumblr, all one has to do is write and post it. Truly simple. With blogspot, its a little difficult to manage multiple blogs attached to one account.
Tumblr's interface is sleek and simple. Blogspot is convoluted but manageable. Also, integration with other website such as facebook or flickr is a breeze with Tumblr. This is not the case with blogspot. It is possible, but not as simple.

Ultimately, I am using Blogspot at the moment, but I do so begrudgingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment